Monday, March 19, 2018

[MOC] Nissan GT-R Nismo

Overview:
  • Speed Champions MOC
  • Started February 2018
  • Completed February 2018
  • 208 parts each.
After a few attempts with LDD to create cars at the Speed Champions scale, here is my first real MOC to come out of these : the infamous Nissan GT-R Nismo.




This is one of my favourite cars, so it was a natural choice for MOCing. I love that red Nismo line around the entire car.




These were presented for the first time in Reims 2018 Brick en Bulles expo, which I attended. Here's a picture of the whole Speed Champions family:


If interest is high enough, I'll make instructions. Parts ar quite common. For newest parts, if I recall, the grey car needs the cut slopes from the 2018 Technic Mack Anthem set, and the white car needs the same parts from the 2018 Speed Champions Ford Fiesta set.

No comments:

Post a Comment